DocSpace 126.96.36.19920 includes new features.
The following software is required for DocSpace.
- Windows Server® 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 or Microsoft Windows® 10
- Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.6 (If it is not detected, it is installed automatically.)
- Supported browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2019 x64
DocSpace updates the Runtime files during installation.
Note: If installing an ActivePDF product on a Windows 2012 R2 server for the first time, you must download and install two Microsoft updates for Windows 2012 R2 servers. The updates resolve issues with Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Runtime Components. For links and step-by-step instructions, see the ActivePDF Knowledge Base article Installing Products on Windows 2012 R2 Servers.
The minimum hardware requirements for DocSpace are:
- 4 GB of RAM
- 1 GB of hard disk space (for application)
- Extra disk space for the output files after processing
Input/Output Connector Requirements
Input and output connectors require an existing account and familiarity using the programs associated with the connectors. You must have an account for the connector type prior to accessing it in DocSpace; do not select a connector type unless you already have an account for that connector.
For example, to use the SharePoint Online connectors, you need a SharePoint Online account, and must know the SharePoint account settings, such as the URL, relative path to your files, account user names and passwords. You should also be familiar with using SharePoint (or the other programs associated with the connectors) before configuring them as your connector.
- New Combine category: The Merge PDF Pages was moved to a new Combine category. The category contains the Combine PDF Pages action, so you can combine multiple PDF pages together.
- Default Automation Task Watch Folder location: There is a new default Automation Task Watch Folder location. The new default location is C:\Users\username\Documents.
Download the DocSpace installer.
DocSpace Community Forum
Visit the DocSpace Community Forum for product information, troubleshooting tips, general discussions, or feature requests.
Documentation is available for the DocSpace User Guide.
DocSpace Tutorial Videos
For more information on using DocSpace, refer to the DocSpace Tutorial videos.