DocSpace users can select which package best suites their processing needs. Differences between the packages depend on:
- Number of Tasks: the number of times the task is executed in order to process your documents (i.e. how many documents are processed by a Task).
- Number of Actions per Task: the complexity of the Task determined by the number of actions to be performed on each document (e.g. convert Word to PDF, stamp with a watermark and compress the document = 3 Actions).
- Number of Pages processed: the number of pages processed for consumption Actions (e.g. OCR, Accessibility).
- Types of Connectors used: the input and output locations of your documents for Automation Tasks.
- Number of Processes needed: the more complex the document content and the faster you want to complete your Tasks, the more Processes you will need.
- Number of Devices: how many devices you plan to install DocSpace on.
- Consumable add-ons: for consumption Actions (e.g. OCR, Accessibility) users can add on additional pages if the set page count in the package is not enough. Tasks can also be added for additional document processing needs. The add-ons have no expiration and can be shared across a business by multiple users.